Dragaera

Sethra Lavode sightings

Tue Mar 8 09:28:51 PST 2005

Before this grows ... what are the list policies on political and
religious discussions? Are there any guidelines? Some lists I know ban
them completely, other tolerate them up to a certain point, and others
have no specific policies...

Personally I like the lists that ban them the best. I'm here to talk
about books, and I don't need to know your political or religious
beliefs to be able to talk to you about the books I enjoy. Rarely do
those types of discussions lead to anything but more division,
ill-will, and an overall increase in "negative vibes"...

 >So Steve, how does it feel that your books are being pushed by the
company that is almost universally accepted as the all-time most evil
example of capitalism at its worst?