Dragaera

Kiera, Verra, and divine motivations

Thu Mar 10 10:00:30 PST 2005

Scott Schultz wrote:
> As for Verra and Barlen - Barlen is not a demon that I'm aware of. Verra
> might have been a demon at some point in the past (there's a reason she's
> called the Demon Goddess, after all).

Hmm...Verra is called the Demon Goddess by Easterners, not Dragaerans.
I suspect this is because the Easterners were the ones who summoned her
(well, one of them, at any rate) and banished her from a Kingdom.  I've
always thought that was the reason she was called a Demon.

But maybe it's because of that extra knuckle--Easterners are a
superstitious lot. <grin>

Chris