Dragaera

musing on some stuff "spoilers"

Mon Mar 14 10:35:14 PST 2005

Howard Brazee wrote:
>I'm not sure that it means anything except that they are not like humans
>and Dragaerans, don't think the same, and don't talk the same.

I'd tend to agree. All it really means is that the Serioli are precise in
their language. As I recall, the complete Serioli name for Pathfinder was
quite a bit longer and more descriptive of its actual function.

Basically, Godslayer killing a god is technically a side effect of the
delivery method of its primary purpose of "Removal of Aspects of Divinity".
That is, when you "remove" someone's divinity by shoving a foot long
Morganti blade between their ribs then the rather natural conclusion to the
whole thing is that they're going to be dead afterwards as well.