Dragaera

Sethra Lavode sightings

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 20:18:19 PST 2005

Hi,

Has anyone else bought the book Sethra Lavode at a Books-A-Million?

The book has not shown up on their shelves here yet.  So when I
wanted to buy the Viscount paperbacks for a friend, I placed an
order at Books-A-Million.

When the one book came in, I picked up the book The Paths of the
Dead and the book The Lord of Castle Black.  I also got some
greeting cards.

So...two days later I happen to look at my receipt...it says I
bought (same price) BURIED PYRAMID.  The book LORD OF CASTLE BLACK,
the book PATHS OF THE DEAD and the greeting cards are on the receipt.
But the book SETHRA LAVODE is not on the receipt.

The SKU (whatever that is) code in front of the book BURIED PYRAMID
is 001921593.

Was that just a strange occurrence or should I start checking the
titles along with the price on my receipts?

Is Books-A-Million always behind on new books or could a computer
glitch be keeping the book off the shelves?

Hmmm, the price of a paperback book seems rather reasonable when
you compare it to the price of a greeting card.

Bye.

Linda G.