Dragaera

on spoilers (contains no spoilers)

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 21:22:16 PST 2005

Howard Brazee wrote on Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:02:51 -0700

>I figure - if you like these books enough to be on the list - why not buy
>the books?

>But here's my list:

>Dragon
>Lyorn
>Tiassa
>Hawk
>Dzur
>Tsalmoth
>Vallista
>Iorich
>Chreotha
>Jhegaala

So Howard, why is *Dragon* on your list of the books you haven't read????
And reread.

On spoilers, we hope there are always new readers and new members to
the list.  The Harry Potter kids are getting older.

Just this year, I was just picking up The Book of Jhereg for a friend
and the clerk said something like "Oh, what a cute dragon...I like
dragons....and she wrote down the name of the author.  I had to struggle
not to tell her the book is not about a dragon.  But the cover was why
I bought Jhereg in the first place.

Try not to spoil anything for new readers and make them regret having
joined the list.

Bye.

Linda G.