Dragaera

Vlad and Kiera *Spoilers for _Orca_*

Mon Mar 28 16:16:56 PST 2005

>When was Ibronka overrun by this? I've read the viscount series and
>all of the Vlad books...perhaps i've forgotten something?

Courtesy of the Book Search:

_Tekla_, Noish-pa speaking on Cawti's involvement with Kelly's band:
---
this is different. She is looking to make trouble where there is none. And
it was never something that came between Ibronka -- your grandmother -- and
me." "It didn't?" "Of course not. That happened,  and we were all a part of
it. We had to be part of it or we would be with the counts and the
landlords...
---

"That happened" refers to the unrest and the resultant tax riots of the
past.

Also, in _Tekla_, Noish-pa recounts that Ibronka was killed at the end of
the riots.
---
So when we met, I had to go there for everyone from our neighborhood and say
what we wanted." "I hadn't known about that. Dad never talked about it."
"Well, he was unhappy. That was when I lost your grandmother -- when they
came back in."
---