Dragaera

Vlad and Kiera *Spoilers for _Orca_*

Tue Mar 29 09:26:29 PST 2005

micro-spoiler for the Piroiad

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Scott Schultz wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:44:58 -0800, Scott Schultz <scott at cjhunter.com>
>
> Interesting idea. It doesn't seem like creating the Jhereg would be
> something one would deliberately set out to do, but Divine influence may
> have been involved. The Gods created the Cycle, presumably, and requiring
> the Jhereg to be a part of it would neccesarily require having a hand in
> bringing them into existence.

By my calculation, the Cycle is a much more powerful object than the Gods
appear to have the power to create, and the Paarfiad, esp. the latter
testament, suggests that the Cycle is above the Gods.

Anyway, the Gods might well have used their influence in the above way
because that's what the Cycle wanted.