Dragaera

Vlad and Kiera *Spoilers for _Orca_*

jtrager at keyway.net jtrager at keyway.net
Tue Mar 29 12:12:11 PST 2005

Crystal wrote:

> But Vlad also states that the kiss would have made Cawti jelous, if
> she were the jelous type. That would suggest that the kiss was more
> than a peck-on-the-cheek, and a little more than a peck-on-the-lips. I
> am not suggesting that there was tounge involved, but the kiss might
> have lasted longer than what family would do.

Strange... I always had hte idea that they just kissed hello (as many
people, and especially in some european cultures, are wont to do).  I had
forgotten about the jealousy factor, which does kind of imply some extra
passion or feeling behind the kiss.  However, I still can't help but have
the mental image that it was just a long kiss between friends, not
anything reminiscent of having had Kiera for a lover in the past.  Their
relationship just doesn't seem to have that flavor to it.

> I kinda like to think of the idea that Doliver and Sethra were lovers.
> There isn't much that could contradict otherwise (is there?).

There isn't anything that I can think of that contradicts it... and I find
the idea very intriguing as well.