Dragaera

[SKZB] Tukko

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:58:39 PST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:45:22 -0500, Joy Jennifer Nicholson
<jjnichol at mit.edu> wrote:
> Perhaps it shows that Sethra doesn't mind lying

I'm pretty sure you were just kidding, but I can't resist commenting.

But when she's retelling her conversation to Stony, Kiera says she's
glad that he didn't ask her about Vlad because she "hates lying to
friends." Unless she's lying about hating lying to friends (she's
ostensibly telling the story to Cawti). Unless Kiera minds it and
Sethra doesn't, which is a fun idea but I think too deep of a
Kiera/Sethra division--I don't think of Kiera as a split personality
so much as a different mask for Sethra than the standard "Enchantress
of Dzur Mountain" one. (For one thing, she probably enjoys being able
to speak colloquially.)

Max Wilson

--
I die! I attempt a speeling flame, but my flamer explodes and covers me
with burning oil. The fire spreads to the walls and nearby houses. The