Dragaera

Great Weapons Redux

Fri Apr 1 15:19:51 PST 2005

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005, Jeff G. wrote:

> From: "Peter H. Granzeau" <pgranzeau at cox.net>
> >
> > I still wonder it it will work while sheathed.
> >
> Remember when Vlad sheathed her (that almost sounds dirty)

The Latin for "sheath" is our word for the, uhh, female genital canal.

The dictionary also includes the following for sheath:
A close-fitting dress.
A condom.

> he felt no reduction of her presence. I doubt a thin piece of leather
> will affect GS. [...]

Yes, otherwise a Jenoine confronted with a GW would just cast a leather
spell on it.

Incidentally, I wonder if Vlad still feels uncomfortable in the presence
of Blackwand and Pathfinder now.  Don't remember this coming up in _I_.