Dragaera

[SKZB] A Rose

Sun Apr 3 15:49:09 PDT 2005

*smiles*  Buying ANY ARFI should get Steve's attention, since you pretty much have to contact him for copies.

However, I recommend the CD.  Two of the songs on it were on Dr. Demento...and most are just hilarious.

Peace,
Caliann

Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com> wrote:
Two questions:

1. What Zelazny work is the "A Rose for Iconoclastes" reference from?
2. If I buy copies of ARFI, do you think "Dzur" will get written
faster? (Related question: if you hit the button at the cross-walk
more, does the light change faster?)

"Offense theives. -- they take it when it isn't offered." --Tom Digby