Dragaera

Debut

Bato001 at aol.com Bato001 at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 09:22:22 PDT 2005

In a message dated 04/05/2005 12:05:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sethra500 at gmail.com writes:
On Apr 5, 2005 2:33 AM, Carolyn P. <bowofanariel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hello, I am new to this shiny list.  I was wondering about Miska, the
eternal >coachmen that pops up in Brokedown Palace and his counterpart ( or same
self) >in The Paths of the Dead . Is there anything to this Miska/coachmen? Or
am I >being silly? I wrote to Mr Brust  on the subject, but I am nervous and
afraid he >wont reply, or maybe that he will  ^_^; .
>> Does anyone have any thoughts or perhaps a direction they can point me
in?....
>> thanks
>>
>Welcome to the list! You'll have fun here :o). I haven't read
_>Brokedown Palace_ yet, and I am just now getting to _PotD_, so I

--
>-C... wondering what the drug rep brought today :o)

>"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called
>mad and are shut up on rooms where they stare at the walls all day.
>Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
>-- Meg Chittenden,
That's how the list got started, I think. I had written to him also and the
list came into being about a month after I received his freindly reply.

PS: The drug rep probably brought drugs!!!, Or maybe some sweet pens like i
got from the Vigamox rep.
John D. Barbato, OD