Dragaera

picture

Tue Apr 5 13:26:29 PDT 2005

Ok, so far I only got one response as to which scene from the Vladid
people like best. I am going to try my absolute hardest to get this
drawing done. I will say that it will take a while. My brothers and
fiance are getting on me about not painting my stupid Warhammer
Fantasy guys, so i have to do that first.

The scene is from _Taltos_, end of either chp 2 or 3, now I can't
remember, when Vlad calls Morollan a "bastard" while they are going up
the winding stair case during Vlad's first time at Dzur Mountain.

--
-C... claps excitedly for how cool the drawing is going to be...and
because she is a dork :o)

"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called
mad and are shut up on rooms where they stare at the walls all day.
Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-- Meg Chittenden,