Dragaera

picture

Wed Apr 6 13:23:15 PDT 2005

> > > You know, I have no idea how tall Steve thinks he is, but in my head
> > > is is a little shorter than I am, around 5'7" or 5'8".  Not _short_,
> > > but next to, say, Morollan, the height difference would be quite
> > > pronounced.
> >
> >He has been able to pass as a Dragaeran.   Trouble is - I don't know how
> >much variation there is in Dragaeran heights.
>
> While I think of him as you do, when he passed as a Dragaeran, it might
> have been a bad stretch of the imagination.  Aliera is about 6 feet, and is
> so short that she hides it by floating several inches off the floor with
> skirts that hide that fact--and Heaven help anyone who mentions it where
> she can hear it!

Hey all,

I'm brand new to the list but thought that this would be a good time to jump in to the discussion.
Hope you don't mind.

I seem to recall an old picture of Vlad in an issue of D&D's Dragon Magazine (issue 220 I think)
that had a picture of Vlad as well as his height and other stats if I remember correctly. I'm
pretty sure it was submitted with Steven's approval so it might be pretty close to what you guys
are looking for. I always pictured him average height myself, maybe 5 '10 or 5' 11.

"I didn't spend all those years playing D&D and not learn a little something about courage."
   -Some Dork, The X-Files

Erik Holmes
Shoby187 at yahoo.com
AIM: ErikHolmes