Dragaera

the 17 houses

RnRPaintGrL at aol.com RnRPaintGrL at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 20:47:01 PDT 2005

I've always wondered, and I hope to figure it all out someday, but here's  my
question.
Each house is named after an animal, and consiquently the members of each
house to one degree or another are very similar to those animals. now some are
rather easy to imagine, for example, dragon. I can picture what a dragon is,
how  I think it should behave and for the most part the characters who are of
the  dragon house pretty well hold up to that. ( my goodness I'm getting wordy)
ok ok my question is, what animals are each house?
I can figure out some, like dragon, phoenix, hawk, orca, but others I'm
completely baffled. and a few have been given away to us, like in Taltos on the
paths of the dead, an athyra talks to Vlad and he says quite plainly its a
brown  bird. I really would love to know what each houses animal is at least
similar  to.
( did any of that make sense?)
Christine