Dragaera

the 17 houses

Thu Apr 7 22:13:25 PDT 2005

The introduction to the Choose-Your-own-ending book "Dzurlord has an
introduction by Steven Brust written way back during the last millennium
which had descriptions of the majority of the seventeen animals representing
the Dragaeran houses.

Dzurlord (A Crossroads Adventure in the World of Steven Brust's Jhereg)
by Architects Adventure
Publisher: Tor Books (November 1, 1987)
ISBN: 0812564103

http://www.mojoworld.net/sil/treats/dzurlordintro.html