Dragaera

Castle Black is finished!!

RnRPaintGrL at aol.com RnRPaintGrL at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 09:27:36 PDT 2005

My formost description for the exterior is the impression Vlad has at his
very first arrival. Taltos paperback page 18 thru 20. I've never played DnD so I
 can't say I've ever seen the style castles you're talking about. I simply
assumed since he desided to make the castle fly about half way thru building it
 ( dammit I cant find the page now but I'm nearly positive its in Lord of
castle  black) there would only be castle there, nothing stuck to the bottom that
would  indicate it had started on the ground.
Christine