Dragaera

website

Wed Apr 13 07:39:00 PDT 2005

>Ok, I took some pictures of my drawings (thank you for the idea :o)
>and now I need to know what to do next. They are on my computer (and
>look like shit, but atleast it's a sample), but I don't know how to
>get them on a FREE website. Some please help! Thank you, thank you in
>advance :o)

Check with your ISP. These days, most of the big ones give you storage space
for a personal website along with your account, and usually some sort of
template system that allows you to do simple things like post pictures and
paragraphs without having to learn HTML.

If you don't want to get involved in the intricacies of making a website,
there are also several places on the internet where you can store photos. If
you have a Yahoo account, then you also have a photo space in it that you
can upload your pictures too. There are also places like webshots.com and
imagedump.com where you can store pictures for free.