Dragaera

Amorphia and the 'Accident' (Was Re: Where's the technology?)

Thu Apr 14 13:09:58 PDT 2005

> Perhaps the Jenoine are artificially evolved humans? Perhaps some sort
> of cult or super secret group that evolved themselves to the point
> where they are not only immune to conventional physical trauma, but to
> anti matter (amorphia). When some left Earth, they brought reminders
> or pets with them-regular humans, the ancestors of Easterners.
>
> Also, I'm surprised that amorphia hasn't been compared to anti matter
> before. The stuff destroys matter when it touches it, creating a flash
> of light, and a violent detonation. It isn't found naturally, at least
> not yet. The question is how the Orb channels it to make it safe for
> non-war use.

While I think Amorphia and Antimatter are similar, they are definitely different. Antimatter
explodes when it comes into contact with normal matter. Maybe Amorphia is something like
antimatter in a more controlled form. That would explain why its such powerful stuff. Liquid
Antimatter Maybe???

This gets me to thinking about the 'Accident' that cause the Great Sea of Chaos. Has it ever been
discussed here before? I'm wondering what exactly caused it. I'm still don't 100% understand why
the lesser sea was created in 500 years after. Anyone got any good ideas or know the answer?

"I didn't spend all those years playing D&D and not learn a little something about courage."
   -Some Dork, The X-Files

Erik Holmes
Shoby187 at yahoo.com
AIM: ErikHolmes