Dragaera

Sethra & Paarfi

Thu Apr 14 14:49:15 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Hunter" <matthew at infodancer.org>
To: <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: Sethra & Paarfi

<wilson.max at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/14/05, Jot Powers <books at bofh.com> wrote:
> > > What makes you think she's undead?  I don't recall that being
> > > stated anywhere.  I think she's pale, but we don't have any solid
> > > evidence, that I can recall, of her being undead.
> > I stopped looking at this point, but Vlad seems to take it as quite
> > obvious, although he never states exactly how he knows. There was a
> > discussion a few weeks ago about what makes an undead undead, wasn't
> > there? Seems like paleness and a cold body temperature came up as
> > possible indicators.
>
> We should not neglect to consider the possibility that the
> Necromancer is a demon, but is not undead, and Vlad merely thinks
> she is undead because she has control over her physical form and
> has chosen to resemble Sethra, who IS undead.
>
> --
No, she is undead, and she may be undead only in the Dragaerean plane.
Remember when she shows up, and they are discussing death, and she makes a
remark about it affecting travel to other planes? And that it can be
inconvenient? (heh). Also, Sethra(?) makes a comment that the Necromancer
could make a body, if it was necessary. It is possible that the Necromancer
that we know in Dragaera is inhabiting an undead body that she created for
her convenience while on that plain.

Jeff