Dragaera

Amorphia and the 'Accident' (Was Re: Where's the technology?)

daveg at frost.he.net daveg at frost.he.net
Thu Apr 14 15:44:32 PDT 2005

> While what you said was true, I was just agreeing with the original poster that is might be
> possible that the Amorphia is some weird form or variation of Antimatter.
>
> Antimatter is pretty much just like normal matter except that the molecules all spin in reverse.
> So for example If Normal molecules spin clockwise, antimatter molecules spin counterclockwise.
> Whenever antimatter molecules and normal matter molecules meet, they go boom, releasing their
> energy.

Dude, you're making my brain bleed.

To quote the nice folks at CERN:
Antimatter is material made from antifermions. We define the fermions that
are common in our universe as matter and their antiparticles as antimatter.
In the particle theory there is no a priori distinction between matter and
antimatter.

Here's more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter

Amorphia is not antimatter.