Dragaera

[SKZB] Reborn Phoenix

J A 'Dusty' Sayers dusty at sayersnet.com
Sun Apr 24 07:22:57 PDT 2005

Huh.  So does this mean that Tortalik, for all his faults, was basically
a good emperor, and Zerika, for all her apparent charms, has been a bad
one--and anything we think to the contrary is just due to bad (and/or
politically motivated) historical work by Dragaera's historians and a
general misunderstanding of Pre-Interregnum history by Vlad?

Perhaps, of course, I'm mis-understanding in the bleary moments of an
early Sunday morning....

Any rate, it's great to know that Steven is up and about and on the mend.

Dusty

--
J A Dusty Sayers

Home Page http://www.sayersnet.com/~dusty/
Rescue the Princess http://www.sayersnet.com/~dusty/rescue/

'Woe is me, I think I am becoming a god.'
     --Last words of Titus Flavius Sabinus, Emperor of Rome