Dragaera

Reborn Phoenix

Tue Apr 26 10:21:22 PDT 2005

>How many great cycles have there been?  My recollection is that
>Tortaalik was emperor at the end of the first Great Cycle, so no one
>really knew what would happen when the Great Cycle ended.  I believe
>that Northrar's reign is firmly in the second Great Cycle, but do we
>really know on which side Zerika's reign is?

Zerika's reign marks the beginning of the second Great Cycle. Tortaalik's
reign marked the end of the first Great Cycle. Unlike the Real World,
Dragaerans appear to have a sound basis for Millenial hysteria. It should be
interesting when the last Phoenix Emporer of the second Great Cycle takes
the throne.