Dragaera

Soul mate = Familiar?

Thu Apr 28 13:49:57 PDT 2005

Wild guess here, but perhaps Soulmates work in 'threes'?

Vlad > Loiosh > Spellbreaker
Morollan > Verra > Blackwand
Warlock > Dog > Cat

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Harper [mailto:harpere at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 1:19 PM
To: dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject: Re: Soul mate = Familiar?

As a Dragaeran, I'd assume Paarfi's knowledge of witchcraft is incomplete,
at best, thus resulting in the confusion on the subject. Even if he's
researched the subject for his books, how many resources are there for a
respectable Dragaeran to turn to to learn about witchcraft?
 Also, is there any mention of Verra being Morollan's soul-mate outside of
the Paarfi books? I don't recall one, but that doesn't mean it's not
there...