Dragaera

[SKZB] Original PCs

Fri May 13 09:05:53 PDT 2005

On 5/13/05, Casey Rousseau <casey at the-bat.net> wrote:
> Maximilian Wilson wrote:
> > I heard a Usenet rumor that Dragaera is based on
> > some experiences from a roleplaying campaign set
> > on Piara, and that all the main characters in
> > Jhereg are based on PCs.
> [snip]
>
> It's more than a rumor.  It is, it seems, the truth.  Steve has said as much
> more than once.  There are acknowledgements in the books that point to it.
>
> Among other places in the archives,
> http://dragaera.info/mailinglists/archive.cgi?1:mss:2214 is part of a thread
> on the topic.

Wow, that's an old thread! I remember seening somewhere that Vlad is
based off of a D&D character...or maybe it was the other way around...
    I don't know, I get lost and confused!   It would be awesome to
have Sethra as a PC though.... Talk about over kill on things :o)
--
-C
"About the most originality that any writer can hope to achieve