Dragaera

[spoiler?] Great Weapon speculation, was Re: [SKZB] Credibility points

Joy Jennifer Nicholson jjnichol at MIT.EDU
Sat Jul 2 20:38:50 PDT 2005

> > Spoiler Space:
> > -
> > -
> > -
> > -
> > --
> > -
> > -
> > --
> > -
> > -
>
> and

> bit
>
> more
>
> for
>
> good
>
> measure
>
> > > Also - we don't know what kinds of powers it has over folk.
> > > It did some side magic as a healer - but that was during an
> > > extraordinary situation - not only was it being created, but
> > > it was being used to a maximum against ultimate enemies.
> >
> > Just making a quick list of it's powers so far we have:
> >
> > The Ability to _SEE_ Magic. [snip]
> >
> > It was able to heal him, but I wonder if this (and a lot of
> > other things he might be able to do) might have been just
> > from having access to a lot more raw magical power then before.
>
> I believe Vlad has used a dagger as a component in witchcraft before,
> and part of the beauty of this particular incarnation of Godslayer is
> that--being a dagger--it's the perfect tool for him, both as an
> assassin, and as a witch.  I imagine the healing is not intrinsic to
> Godslayer, it's just that, with Godslayer at his side, Vlad is now a
> much stronger witch.
>
> I wonder if he's now capable of healing Savn?
>
> Bryan

My speculation with Savn would be that it'll be more a matter of Vlad
(or any magical healer) to be able to fully diagnose/comprehend the
causes of the problem, rather than a raw power ability to fix it.