Dragaera

Dragaeran Timeline updated

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 20:39:37 PDT 2005

On 7/3/05, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> Alexx Kay wrote:
>
> >Spurred on by the news that Steve has finished _Dzur_,
> >
> Has Steve mentioned how significant the title will be this time?    Some
> times we get to know a the house well, other times we don't.

Hmmmm, that's interesting. Which books would you say fall into each
category? I'm thinking Orca, Yendi, and Jhereg showcase their houses
pretty well; Athyra I'm not sure about, and Phoenix always seemed more
about the Empire and gods than the Phoenix in particular--I still
don't have a great sense for what Phoenix are like as a house. Dragon
yes. Teckla yes. I think my weakest "House Sense" definitely comes
from Athyra or Phoenix.

Max

--
Teach him horsemanship, and archery, and to hate every lie.
-Herodotus, on raising sons