Dragaera

Welcome back!

Casey Rousseau casey
Thu Aug 11 21:21:28 PDT 2005

David Dyer-Bennet announced:

> Well, if I haven't left any large chunks behind, I've
> restarted the Dragaera mailing list.  Welcome!  And my
> apologies for the interruption.
>
> The old archives are partially missing, partially
> inaccessible, and will be worked on sometime in the future.
> Meanwhile, new archives will be accumulated from posts to
> this new incarnation of the list.

Shouldn't take long to start accumulating those archives.  There's been a
noticible change in bandwidth usage on my domain account since the server
went down.

Now, where were we?  Men who wear their belts backwards, a Dragaera Wiki,
Guild Wars.  Nah.  Lessee, Half-Blood Prince? Well, whether or not anyone
here cared, we didn't discuss Order of the Phoenix, no doubt due to the
distraction of a slightly less widely read volume being released the same
month.  OK, we could talk about the Shuttle...kinda ho hum.  I mean, 30
months of no flights, improving the foam, but it still breaks off in big
chunks, so we may not have another mission for a while.  Iraq?  Roberts? OK,
getting off topic....

Casey