Dragaera

Year's Best Fantasy 5

FRIEDA2133@aol.com FRIEDA2133
Sat Aug 13 00:53:51 PDT 2005

Hi,

The paperback Year's Best Fantasy 5 is now in bookstores.
I have seen the book at Barnes and Noble and Books-A-Million and
Waldenbooks.

)From
http://www.kathryncramer.com/kathryn_cramer/2005/03/years_best_fant.html

Here is the table of contents for The Year's Best Fantasy 5,
edited by David G. Hartwell and Kathryn Cramer.

Robert Reed "The Dragons of Summer Gulch" (SciFiction.com)
Theodora Goss "Miss Emily Gray" (Alchemy 2)
John Kessel "The Baum Plan for Financial Independence" (SciFiction.com)
Barbara Robson "Lizzy Lou" (Borderlands 3)
Dale Bailey "The End of the World as We Know It" (F&SF October/November)
Kage Baker "Leaving His Cares Behind Him" (Asimov's April/May)
Neil Gaiman "The Problem of Susan" (Flights)
Kim Westwood "Stella?s Transformation" (Encounters)
David D. Levine "Charlie the Purple Giraffe Was Acting Strangely" (Realms of
Fantasy June)
Tim Powers "Pat Moore" (Flights)
Kit Reed "Perpetua" (Flights)
Peter S. Beagle "Quarry" (F&SF May)
John Meaney "Diva?s Bones" (Interzone 193 Spring 2004)
Bruce McAllister "The Seventh Daughter" (F&SF April)
Tim Pratt "Life in Stone" (Lenox Avenue 3)
M. Rickert "Many Voices" (F&SF March)
Richard Parks "A Hint of Jasmine" (Asimov's August)
Tanith Lee "Elvenbrood" (The Faery Reel)
Joel Lane "Beyond the River" (Acquainted with the Night)
Patricia A. McKillip "Out of the Woods" (Flights)

Steven Brust "The Man from Shemhaza" (Thieves' World: Enemies of Fortune)

Nalo Hopkinson "The Smile on the Face" (Girls Who Bite Back)
Terry Bisson "Death?s Door" (Flights)
Gene Wolfe "Golden City Far" (Flights)

Bye.

Linda G.