Dragaera

Vlad books and otherwise

Mark A. Mandel thnidu
Sat Aug 13 01:56:26 PDT 2005

Clicking through the Amazon links on Cracks and Shards
(http://www.speakeasy.org/~mamandel/Cracks-and-Shards/books.html#table --
click on the title or the ISBN), I see the following results for used
copies:

--- Alma Gaiz <almagaiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been searching for the books by Steve I don't have anymore or I
> have never been able to find. The ones I don't aren't carried by my
> stores- I have no copy of

Athrya (make that Ath{yr}a)
88 used & new  available from $1.34

Orca
78 used & new  available from $0.99

Jhereg
Currently unavailable, but the omnibus volume The Book of Jhereg,
comprising Jhereg, Teckla, and Yendi shows up as: