Dragaera

watts nu?

Mark A. Mandel thnidu
Sat Aug 13 02:32:30 PDT 2005

CATCHING UP ON THE LIST AND ON CRACKS AND SHARDS, AT THE COST OF LOST
SLEEP (NOW 3:30 A.M.).....

Here are this year's "what's new" items. I've done a bunch of other bits
and pieces, too, mostly minor.

# August 2005:

    * too, too solid flesh
    * Reorganized list of other Brust websites. Checked current status.
Added notes about DDB's big meltdown.

# July 2005:

    * Reborn Phoenix in the Cycle Poem
    * an inchoate* page on Assorted Shards
      [This means 'coming into existence; only beginning to take shape',
not 'chaotic', although chaos and formlessness are closely related. Don't
judge by anagrams.]

# May 2005:

    * Another Scribblie name detected, Daridd of Diar-by-the-Bennaat.
    * What if Loraan was already undead in Taltos?

# April 2005:

    * Hilary A.'s comparison of Paarfi and Dumas, on a page of its own,
linked from the Jokes and Allusions page.
    * Table of Contents for Sethra Lavode.
    * Aaron Kashtan's Crack about the number of horses Adron killed in
getting to Redface. And I'm only five years behind schedule, too.

# March 2005:

    * Recommendations for translation and movie of The Three Musketeers.
    * Moved the Grateful Dead section of Jokes and Allusions to a page of
its own and rearranged its contents more logically.

# February 2005:

    * Added page numbers for SFBC omnibus Dragon and Issola.

# January 2005:

    * Added full set of section links at top and bottom of each page.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   http://cracksandshards.com
   a Steven Brust Dragaera fan website

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs