Dragaera

the 17 houses

Jot Powers books
Fri Aug 19 11:09:31 PDT 2005

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 04:34:33PM -0700, Mark A. Mandel wrote:
> --- Jot Powers <books at bofh.com> wrote:
>
> > I'd appreciate comments on fixing up the following:
> >
> > http://www.superpowers.us/article.php?story=20050408215426638
> >
> > I recognize that it isn't correct is the present form, but it's
> > close.
>
> I went there, but I did not comment on it there, nor has anyone else in
> the 86 times it had been viewed. My reason? They won't let you comment
> without registering, and I refuse to join YAIB (Yet Another Internet
> Board) just to be able to comment on one blog or site, no matter how
> interesting I find it. (I haven't always been consistent in this
> determination, but my daughter's blog is a special case.)

I apologize for this, but it is the simplest way to prevent the anonymous
porn link spams that otherwise I spend a lot of time cleaning up.  I used
to allow anons, but learned.  :(

> Tsalmoth: giant land clam that hunts by climbing a tree and dropping on
> it's prey, a cycle that takes about 50 years...woe the Tsalmoth that
> misses.
> <<<
>
> Let's kill that Tsalmyth.

Will do.

Will mark it as unknown.

-Jot
--
 Jot Powers      http://www.superpowers.us      <books at bofh.com>
"Why are you here, and what can I do to change that?"