Dragaera

Language drift WAS: Re: Vlad and Kiera- Warning:discussion of religion/OT

Sethra sethra500
Sat Aug 20 11:06:54 PDT 2005

On 8/20/05, Matthew Hunter <matthew at infodancer.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 07:06:12AM -0400, Sethra <sethra500 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > the Bible is not open to interpertation. you do what God says and
> > that's all there is to it.
>
> I'm impressed.  It's rare to find a layman who reads
> the ancient dialects of Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek.

sadly i am not fluent in Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic... though
translation and interpertation are 2 different things, they still are
very similar, i have my wording wrong, and unless you ae too smart for
your own good, you should be able to understand what was meant!
--
Sethra
"I am not an adventurer by choice but by fate."