Dragaera

OT: The Game is Up! Gladiators of the Arena now in open Beta

Jim Katz jimkatz
Tue Sep 6 06:49:44 PDT 2005

Hi All,
Our online game, Gladiators of the Arena, is now in open beta testing
mode. It can be found at
http://gladiatorsofthearena.com/gladiatorsgameserver It is an action,
turn based board game for 2 to 6 players. Also rather politically
Incorrect. For those of you who are interested in the technical side of
things, it is a Java applet developed using the open source Netbeans
IDE, backed up by a web application and server built using Sun Java
Studio Creator. It is hosted on an Apache Tomcat open source Java
application server with database support using MySQL. As visitors are
kind of scarce now,  I suggest finding a friend who enjoys board games
and meet up there to take if for a test spin.  There is a button on the
front page for contacting us to report any problems or issues you might
have with the game.

Thank you for your time,

Jim Katz,
Developer

PS if you enjoy playing the game, please consider hitting the support
page to help fund our efforts to continue to develop the game and site.
--
! Jim Katz
! Using Clarion for Windows - Always looking for the simpler solution.