Dragaera

Teeth

Kenneth Gorelick pulmon
Fri Sep 23 16:08:32 PDT 2005

Dragaerans were created through genetic manipulation of human stock. Who
knows what the Jenoine did to their teeth? One could make similar arguments
about every organ--they all decline in humans as we age, so Dragaerans
should fall apart centuries before they die! Sorcery cannot be the answer
since Dragaerans were created with their millenia-long life spans before the
Great Sea of Chaos led to the ejection of the Jenoine from Dragaera...

Ken