Dragaera

Allam, and Communism

Thu Oct 13 21:03:07 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info [mailto:dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info]
On Behalf Of Howard Brazee
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 6:37 PM
Cc: dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject: Re: Allam, and Communism

J C wrote:

>The only thing I don't like about Allam as a Great Weapon is that it seems
>to be to be a little too much trying to label and categorize the magic on
>Dragaera.  We know for a fact that there are at least two major forms of
>magic, and probably a third and fourth if Serioli and Jenoine are 1) both
>forms of magic and 2) not the same type of magic.

-What is the defining characteristic that makes a weapon Great?   What
-happens when that same characteristic is applied to a non-weapon?

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but a Great Weapon is exclusively the creation of
the serioli (sp), is it not?  Kieron's greatsword, in as much as we know
anything of it, functions as a large piece of stabbity-hack metal, a potent
symbol of conquest, and potentially a talisman to draw the soul of Kieron
from the paths....which, by vote of irony, I hope goes into an easterner who
recovers it from StY's smoking corpse.

So, aside from all else, was Allam made by our serioli friends?

andy