Dragaera

Alera's Dragon-ness - alternate theory

Fri Oct 28 14:54:57 PDT 2005

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rook=20?= writes:
  The thing is, even if Verra's a god now, she's also a different
  species.

Debatable.  She clearly *was* a different species, but now that she's
a god, she might not be a species anymore in a biological sense.
That's godhood for you.  I mean, i somehow doubt that she carried baby
Aliera in her womb.

  I don't know what the genetic work involved in creating a viable,
  fertile interspecies crossbreed would be, or whether it would be
  more or less difficult than tinkering with a clone to make it look
  different from its parent.

You're overthinking this.  Being a god means not having to worry about
such silliness, as far as i'm concerned.  Otherwise, what's the point?
Like Verra says, the truth about being a god is somewhere between the
unconditional worship of Easterners and the mere high regard of Dragaerans.

rone
--
I never noticed the size of my feet
`Til i kicked you in the shins