Dragaera

Heheheheh

Sat Oct 29 14:27:53 PDT 2005

So, I *finally* got my girlfriend to read the damn books, and I talked to
her last night, and she mentioned that at one point she wanted to reach into
the books and smack the author upside the head, in response for the "She
could turn you into a newt"/"I'd get better" line...

heheheheeheheheh

She also thinks Sethra is a "bit of a contradiction, isn't she?"

Anyway, I told her that there are gems to be found like that throughout the
books, and I think I'll take her to Mam's site, so....

I just thought Steve would appreciate the reaction of needing to slap
someone for those lines.

Jon