Dragaera

Soul destroying - Issola Spoiler

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Wed Nov 9 14:02:36 PST 2005

Given the way Vlad lives, and the things he's accomplishing in his life, I
don't expect this to be a factor, as I don't expect him to survive the
series.

Maybe this is a little too "Greek Tragedy", but it feels to me like he's a
character who is marked for death.

I dunno. I kinda hope I'm wrong, cause I sorta like the guy, but he has
this unhealthy tendancy towards doing the right thing and putting himself
in terrible peril as a result. Some day it's gonna get him.

Majikjon

This is changing the topic a bit, but do you think that having a great
weapon will effect Vlad's mortality as well (vis-a-vie his longevity as
effected by age)?