Dragaera

Speculation on Dzur

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:08:45 PST 2005

On 11/23/05, Kenneth Gorelick <pulmon at mac.com> wrote:
> Have I missed the speculation on this book? Dare I imagine that our
> auteur will seek to bring a few plot lines together by
> starring....Ibronka! This can tie up Piro and Khaavren as well.

I dunno. Someone posted a while ago that he/she believed that Steve
started out thinking Vlad was going to out-wily his outstanding foes
in this book, and then at some point discovered that Vlad was just
going to take them head-on a la Hersh in /Teckla/ or Tortalini in
/Phoenix/. Hence Steve said of the book, "It seems, however, that
instead of being TIASSA, it has decided that it wants to be DZUR." It
seems to me to be a good guess.

Here's some speculation on this thread:
http://lists.dd-b.net/pipermail/dragaera/2005q3/000253.html

Max Wilson