Dragaera

ABaDC: 11/28/05

Thu Dec 1 06:55:51 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Johne Cook" <johne.cook at gmail.com>
To: <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:49 PM
Subject: ABaDC: 11/28/05

>From the latest Brust blog post:
"Now I need to get to work; I have three days to turn my notes on Dzur
revisions into text (and some of my notes say things like, "Fix this,"
so it could be entertaining)."

I had to laugh.  I do this all the time in my day job tech writing.
My variant is usually something like "Insert link here" or "This
paragraph should be better but I've got nothin'."  It helps that I
bold and italicize such sections so they stand out.
--
johne cook - wisconsin, usa
| http://dkamagazine.com | http://theswordreview.com | |http://phywriter.com

Brrrrrrrr, tech writing. The only thing worse than that is writing military
briefings and training presentations. It isn't simply a matter of presenting
information, you have to suck the life out of your target audience as well.
In essence, a literary vampire. Heh.

Jeff