Dragaera

Sethra Lavode and gene-scans

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 12:39:01 PST 2005

On 12/4/05, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:

> So it seems to me that they were pretty sure that under no
> circumstances would Sethra Lavode *ever* perform the gene-scan
> herself, despite being intimately involved in the whole mess.  Which
> to me implies that there is *something* that would prevent her (or
> very strongly discourage her) from doing so.

Which, I hasten to add, is something that the conspirators would have
to have been aware of. They are all high-class sorcerers, and at least
one of them was closely associated with Sethra Lavode for some period
of time, and therefore it is plausible that they would have had *some*
way of gaining direct knowledge of this piece of information.