Dragaera

Proof Mario is Alive? was Sethra Lavode and gene-scans

Steve Simmons scs at di.org
Mon Dec 5 03:27:32 PST 2005

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 11:35:44AM -0500, Doug Croteau wrote:

> >>... also makes comments in ... that indicate she
> >>believes Mario is still current and active
>
> >Shouldn't we "spoiler" these bits? I don't think everyone on the list has
> >read all of the books.
>
> Isn't the mailing list the final stage of total Brust addiction? How can
> you have considered getting on this list until you have read all of the
> books and are impatiently waiting for the next?

I'm with Doug on this one.  IMHO the only reasonable time we should
consider spoilers is from publication of a new hardback until a month
or so after publication of the pb.  From that point forward, anything
in the book should be fair game.
--
Realize that life is a situation comedy that will never be canceled.  A
laugh track has been provided, and the reason why we are put in the