Dragaera

The Orca Spoiler - Time to let it go? (was Re: Proof Mario is Alive?...)

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:09:14 PST 2005

On 12/5/05, Joy Jennifer Nicholson <jjnichol at mit.edu> wrote:

> Is there anyone on this list who hadn't read already Orca when they first
> joined (or within a year of it being published, whichever came first)?

Me, I think. At least I remember reading through either the list mail or
maybe some Usenet archives with cryptic references to <spoiler> and Devera,
shapeshifting, etc., things that didn't make sense until later after I'd
read Orca. I personally am the sort of person who will sometimes skip to the
back of a book, so I don't always mind spoilers, but I'm also proof that
people can start searching for Dragaera info before having read all of the
books.

Max Wilson

--
Be pretty if you are,