Dragaera

The Orca Spoiler - Time to let it go? (was Re: Proof Mario isAlive?...)

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Mon Dec 5 12:16:13 PST 2005

So, if I've got this right, Sethra Lavode (Secretly Anakin's father), sent
the Kwisatz Haderach to Endor to conquer the Ewoks using the Morganti
Lightsaber of Kieron the Conquerer, but was thwarted by Gandalf, who slew
the Balrog that Jabba the Hutt keeps in a pit below his throne, then gave
the Imperial Orb to Frodo to carry to the Jenoine's world, and throw it
into a river of amorphia, thus saving all of the galaxy from the Imperial
Warlord, Darth Vader, who,in actuality, is secretly Mario.

Is that it?

Majikjon