Dragaera

Sethra Lavode and gene-scans

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:31:16 PST 2005

On 12/4/05, Louis Eastman <almagaiz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Re: Jhereg. Kiera finds Vlad dead in a gutter, Sethra revives him.

[Could you please trim unnecessary material, and post the reply after
the text being replied to?]

I grant that it *might* well be a counter-example.

However, it's sufficiently brief that Vlad could be mistaken about who
revivified him (eg, might have been the Necromancer rather than
Sethra).  In addition, there's the whole pre-Interregnum vs.
post-Interregnum possibility that I added to me notion.

Finally, there's quite a bit of stuff, especially in /Jhereg/ (and
/Yendi/) that is contradictory, both internally, and with later
material.

Yet another notion that has now occurred to me is that when Sethra is
in Dzur Mountain, she might have whatever resources she needs to
counteract the whole undeadness problem with sorcery.