Dragaera

The Magic Box

Thu Dec 8 05:51:27 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maximilian Wilson" <wilson.max at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: The Magic Box

I've always thought it was a recorder anyway, just because the
translator would need a recording and not a single transmission
anyway, and it always sounded like a tape recorder. My vote is that
Devera acts as a courier.

Max Wilson

--
Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,

I like this idea. That would also leave her available to "drop off" the
political science books that are used to help the revolutionaries we see in
Phoenix. If that is the case, it begs the question: is Steve playing both
sides against the middle, experimenting with revolution from a minimum safe
distance, or did he stir up trouble just to have a good storyline?

Jeff