Dragaera

The Magic Box

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Dec 8 10:19:51 PST 2005

>> Or maybe he's *controlling* Verra?
>>
>> Perhaps this is why she is the "Demon Goddess"?
>>
>> Majikjon
>
>I dunno. We know Devera is not confined to Dragaera; the question is,
>is she *always* Aliera's daughter, or is that just her identity within
>that universe? Like in /Freedom And Necessity/, is she human or
>Dragaeran there?
>
>Max Wilson

Yes, but if she's running to Dragaera to pick things up from Vlad, then
she's Aliera's daughter (and Verra's granddaughter) at least while she's
*there*, and I don't think she'd be allowed to do this without at least
tacit permission from Verra.

I think I like the Texas Hold 'em explanation best. My only question is,
how could Verra be such a sucker as to agree to play against someone like
Steve?

Majikjon