Dragaera

Twins

Mon Dec 12 10:33:40 PST 2005

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 20:21:29 -0500, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 12/9/05, Jon_Lincicum at stream.com <Jon_Lincicum at stream.com> wrote:
>
> Thinking about it a bit, even if Dragaerans themselves never give
> birth to twins, they may be familiar with other species (including
> Easterners) that do sometimes give birth to twins.

Animal husbandry should give them the concept of multiple births. However
it may not follow that they know the concept of "identical" twins or that
humans or Easterners might have multiple births. I don't recall any
mention of such in the texts personally but I'm hardly as encyclopedic as
some others here.

--
Everything works in Theory.

I need to learn how to program in Theory.