Dragaera

Twins

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:07:22 PST 2005

On 12/12/05, Grady Brandt <aruspex.delve at verizon.net> wrote:
> Animal husbandry should give them the concept of multiple births. However
> it may not follow that they know the concept of "identical" twins or that
> humans or Easterners might have multiple births. I don't recall any
> mention of such in the texts personally but I'm hardly as encyclopedic as
> some others here.

It's worth mentioning that we have no guarantees that Easterners are
human as we know humans[1], any more than Han Solo. (We just assume he
is because he looks like one.) Even if they are, they've been modified
by the Jenoine for increased psychic abilities, and perhaps in other
ways as well. Your point is well taken that Easterners do not
necessarily have multiple births.

Max

[1] Sure, Vlad says Easterners are the real "humans," but Morrolan
would disagree. Aliera would just roll her eyes, and Sethra would
smile enigmatically.

--
Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,